Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"The Siamese Cat Song, A Duet for Two Cats" by Peggy Lee and Sonny Burke

We have a brand new Siamese Cat Blouse in the Jitterbuggin shop and we took plenty of inspiration from the movies! Watch Peggy Lee and Sonny Burke study the story board and work out the musical numbers for the 1957 Walt Disney animated movie, "Lady and the Tramp", including, "The Siamese Cat Song". The, um, "Oriental number" begins around 3:30 in the clip.

 
Of course you must watch the end result!
 When I was a kid growing up, my mother cringed when this song came on. She thought these cats were too snotty. Puuurrrrfect. I have a rascal Siamese cat of my own and I adore his crazy personality!
 The new blouses are already moving fast! Channel your inner feline and get one today! Use code "Meow Meow" to save 25% on this blouse (any anything else you might want) now through Sunday! 

Everything belongs to Disney, Please don't sue me. 

All content belongs to Jitterbuggin unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment